It has been a while since I posted a list. I will try to do better by posting weekly lists going forward.
My 10/29/18 “Today’s Thought” post is about ensuring that you don’t do anything that will cause you to drown during your process. We all have a process to go through before realizing our passions. Here is your TO DO List that I hope will help you avoid drowning. Then make sure to tune in to Journey Into Passion with Anika S. on Everyday Folks Radio Saturday, 11/3/18 at a special time of 4 pm EST. You can see more information under About Me and My Radio Show on this site.
- Become a part of the conversation and do your part to ensure the overall positive visions the majority of us want to realize becomes a reality by voting. The results of these elections effect us all and will effect your journey.
- Change the way you look at the process we must all go through in order to realize our passions.
- Keep what works. There are things that may be hard to do, but if they are working. Keep at it until you reach your goals.
- Dump what doesn’t work. Don’t keep hitting your head up against a wall. If you see something is not working, it needs to go.
- Avoid taking on things that cause you to drown. In the water, a heavy and unnecessary load will pull you down and you will eventually drown unless you let it go. Some things will have to go and others will have to wait.
- Just because you are unable to do somethings today, doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do them in the future. Don’t stress over this, pace yourself.