I hope everything is going well and that you are making progress. Now that you have been at this for a little while, it is time for a reminder and some house cleaning.
- Believe In Yourself – Don’t let anyone (including you) talk you out of your dream. You have this dream for a reason. If it is something that you really want to do, you just simply have to do it. I know it can get hard, which brings me to number two.
- Don’t allow yourself too get overwhelmed – If you are like me, you have many different things you want to do and you are multi-tasking all the time. This is perfectly fine, but don’t get overwhelmed. If you feel that it is all just too much, take a few steps back. Look at everything you are doing and then…
- Get Organized – You should always be at the top of your to do list. Then add the things you need to accomplish. If you don’t take care of yourself, you will burn out quickly.
An example list:
- Exercise, shower, etc.
- Eat a healthy breakfast, brush, floss, etc.
- Take a few minutes to breathe. (If you have a family, take a few minutes for yourself after you have taken care of them)
- Review your list (Try creating the day’s list the night before)
- Prioritize your list – Take care of anything you have pending first, then take care of things that must get done that day before you do anything else. Having too many pending items on your list is one of the leading causes to becoming overwhelmed.
- End your day the same way you started, taking care of you.